"ORANGE TIE"









"Orange Tie". A tribute to all who are fighting leukemia, hunger, cultural diversity,and above all, and I have created this look by adding my small loop (ring and-belt), saving the rights of animals.
And so I present my dog​​, Snoopy, the joy of my life!

On the look, the jersey is one of  the purchases I made this Christmas at H & M,and I love it! I'm giving her last days of use before the end of winter.

Jacket: Mango / Jersey: H & M / LeggingsChalcedon / Boots: Zara / Bag: Parfois /Ring and BeltPrimark / Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs.

A Salute!

Y.C.




"Lazo naranja". Un homenaje a todos los que están luchando contra la leucemia, hambre, diversidad cultural, y sobre todo, y para lo que he creado este look, añadiendo mi pequeño lazo (Anillo y cinto), salvar los derechos de los animales.
Y así os presento a mi perrito, Snoopy, la alegria de mi vida!!!


Sobre el look, el jersey es una de las adquisiciones que hice estas navidades  en H&M, y me encanta!! le estoy dando sus últimos días de uso antes de que acabe el invierno.


Chaqueta: Mango/ Jersey: H&M/ Leggins: Calcedonia/ Botas: Zara/ Bolso: Parfois/ Anillo y Cinto: Primark/ Gafas: Marc Jacobs.


Un Saludo!


Y.C.


Comentarios

Entradas populares