Faro de Maspalomas



That your girls weekend? I've seen that many of you are enjoying the summer truth?
I'm still here going a few days. and today we decided to go to the dunes to get us some pictures, but for today I leave my Beach look with our famous and wonderful lighthouse of Maspalomas behind. This area is beautiful.
I hope you like the photos.Happy
to all week.
Kisses
Que tal vuestro finde chicas? he visto que muchas de vosotras estáis disfrutando del verano verdad?
Yo sigo por aquí pasando unos días. y hoy hemos decidido ir a las dunas a sacarnos unas fotos,mañana las podréis ver, pero para hoy os dejo mi look playero con nuestro famoso y maravilloso  faro de Maspalomas detrás. Esta zona es preciosa.
Espero que os gusten las fotos.
Feliz semana para todas.
 Besos Y.C
Mono: Oysho (ss/11), Sandalias: Iphanema (ss/12), Cesta: zara (old), Gafas: Carrera.

Comentarios

  1. You look super cute and you have an amazing view so jealous :)
    Love your blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com and let me know if you would like us to follow each other :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice lovely outfit. You look stunning with it. Your bikini also look awesome.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares