Gran hotel Villa del Conde



As I said and I promised, here are the pictures of my wonderful days with my family at the Grand Hotel Villa del Conde.
Is a fantastic hotel! and if you have the opportunity to visit it, so, sure that you love each of its corners when required. It has the charm of Canarian people that anyone who likes our architecture was captivated. And if you want to know more about the you know a getaway weekend and enjoy!
My look: Mono cut with open back and a loop that helps you, I brought it from one of my trips to Asia, and convinces me much for according to day combine it in different ways, and create other looks more formal.
Happy Sunday to all in this days will continue rising more photos of my relaxing days.
I can also follow day to day in Instagram fashioncorneryc.
Y.C
Como os comente y os prometi, aqui están las fotos de mis maravillosos días junto a mi familia en el Gran Hotel Villa del Conde.
Es un hotel fantástico! y si tenéis la oportunidad de visitarlo, no lo dudéis, seguro que os enamora cada uno de sus rincones. Tiene ese encanto de pueblo canario que a cualquiera que le guste nuestra arquitectura quedara encandilado. Y si queréis saber mas sobre el ya sabéis, una escapada de fin de semana y a disfrutar!
Mi look: Mono corte con espalda abierta y una lazada que le ayuda, me lo traje de  uno de mis viajes a Asia, y me convence mucho para según que día combinarlo de formas diferente, y creas otros looks mas formales.
Feliz Domingo para todas, en esto días seguiré subiendo mas fotos de mis días de relax.
También me podéis seguir día a día en Instagram como: fashioncorneryc.
Y.C
Collar: Primark (new), Gafas: Jimmy Choo



Comentarios

  1. These are cute photos. You look gorgeous with your outfit. We love it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Las fotos son para morirse de la envidia!!
    El mono es monisimo :D

    Kisses
    Mariah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares