ROMANTIC MIX



Hello girls! How is it going? This week between one thing and another I did not uploaded many post of my look, but today if yes, and here it is.
As you know, I love the lace and embroidery with that romantic style overlooking the looks this season, and everytime I see something, without thinking I led him.
This I spend with this long skirt, shirt, and some other thing which ye have seen me.
I decided to combine it with the semi-transparent shirt I saw the other day. Do you think? do not think a single piece? to my I love the result the truth.
Happy weekend to all and thanks for all your comments.


Hola chicas! que tal? esta semana entre una cosa y otra no he subido muchos post de mis look, pero hoy si que si, y aquí lo tenéis.
Como ya sabeis, me encantan los encajes y los bordados con ese estilo romántico que  dan a los looks esta temporada, y cada vez que veo  algo, sin pensarlo me lo llevo.
Esto me paso con esta falda larga, con la camisa, y con algún otra cosilla que ya me habéis visto.
Decidi combinarla con la camisa semi-transparente que me visteis el otro día. Que os parece?  no parece una pieza sola?,a mi me encanto el resultado la verdad.
Feliz fin de semana a todas y gracias por todos vuestro comentarios.


XOXO Y.C
Shirt: Zara (new), long skirt: Zara (new), sandals: Zara (old), Necklace: Vintage.

Comentarios

  1. me gusta con el color rojo...


    ****************
    ******
    ***

    http://rosaestilosayotrascosas.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tienes nueva seguidora en el blog y creo que seremos muchas más.
    Tienes mucho estilo.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares