Look: Lanzarote day 5, ON THE BOAT



That heat! who are by Canary will be enjoying great days, but the heat is amazing. To calm him down better than a boat ride and see landscapes from the other side of the shore, it is great! the color of the water is perfect, the company as well that enjoy these holidays! Happy Sunday to all!

Que calor!! las que estéis por canarias estaréis  disfrutando de unos días estupendos, pero el calor es impresionante. Para calmarlo que mejor que un paseo en barco, y ver los paisajes desde el otro lado de la orilla, es genial!el color del agua es perfecto, la compañía mas así que a disfrutar de estas vacaciones!! Feliz domingo a todas!!!
Bikini: Oysho (old), sunglasses: Ray ban (new).

Comentarios

  1. se ve que lo pasaste genial...
    Las gafas molan pero no te son molestas que lleve las letras RayBan tan abajo???

    http://rosaestilosayotrascosas.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Rosa, pues no la verdad, me las compro mi chico, y la verdad que estoy encantada. bss guapa

      Eliminar
  2. preciosas fotos!!me encanta el bikini!!
    besotes!!
    http://niayernimananahoy.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Laura! gracias, el bikini es de oysho de la temporada pasada. Bss

      Eliminar
  3. Hey! :D
    I see that this blog is in Spanish, so hopefully you know what I'm saying, HaHa!
    I love your blog and the title Fashion Corner immediately got me hooked.
    I run a blog with my BFF Natalie and my name is Alicia, CiCi for short.
    Would you mind following us?
    I am going to follow you since your blog is so amazing.
    Another thing... bad news.
    My friend (co-blog owner) has not been posting for months.
    She is making excuses and that is why I am not posting too much.
    I could not be sorrier for the inconvenience, I just want you to know it is not my fault.
    I will follow you and keep checking out your blog, fantastic job.
    Have a Great Day,
    CiCi XO ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello beautiful, thank you very much for your comment. Kisses

      Eliminar
  4. So sorry to comment twice.
    My blog is Fashion District if you want the URL.
    Thanks Again!
    -CiCi XO ;)

    http://www.expressivestyles.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fotazas!! estás preciosa con ese bikini, un beso.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares