Flyers shirt



But that heat!do really, it is possible that it has 19 of September and at 9 p.m. the night continue to 22 degrees? Therefore here if. I think that of goodbye summer here is going to extend more than the account, if think that although you want to me ye seeing looks very cool girls.
This shirt is from a few years back of zara, and I love! is so steamy, to when I it am not to carry anything. In addition to what is tendency the flyers in autumn I think I take you advantage this season.
Greetings!
Y.C

Pero que calor!!!!enserio, es posible que ha 19 de septiembre y a las 21.00 de la noche siga haciendo 22 grados? pues aquí si. Creo que eso de despedirnos del verano por aquí se va alargar mas de la cuenta, a si que creo que aunque quiera me seguiréis viendo looks muy fresquitos chicas.
Esta camisa es de unos años atrás de zara, y me encanta! es tan vaporosa, que cuando me la pongo no siento que lleve nada. Ademas con esto que es tendencia los volantes en otoño creo que le podré sacar partido en esta temporada.
Saludos! 
shirt: Zara (old), Short: Mango (ss/11), bracelets: DIY, sunglasses: Ray ban.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares